Fuji Community

Share your images and your experience with your Fuji gear.
Join this independent Community and register now!

Introduction

BrookeH

Hello,
As suggested I'm introducing myself. I'm about to take receipt of my first Fujifilm camera - a used XT-2 and I'm looking forward to getting to learn how to use it effectively and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from other members here.
Brooke

I've got a lot of old Nikkor lenses from my FM2 (I love my FM2) so I've a convertor attached, but my first X mount lens will be the 23mm F2 WR. How's the forum working out?

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
We are still at the beginning. Most members are a little bit shy to post at the beginning. ;l

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

That is a good choice for the sensor of the XT2. Keeps the package small.

In case you want to upgrade soon to a 40MP sensor, you should consider the new 23/1.4 WR, which is optically a signifivant step forward, but at the same time a lot bigger and more expensive.

I used to travel with just the 35mm/F2 Nikkor lens and loved the constraint. I'll start off with that and get used to the camera. Also editing, etc. is considerably different from when I used to use the FM2! We have computers now. I'm learning how to use Affinity Photo. There's a lot to learn, but that's the fun of course.
Ah, yes, that happens. I look forward to being part of its growth. Good luck!

Shoot with the settings RAW & Jpeg at the same time. Enjoy first the Fuji Jpegs. They are great and it will be difficult to beat them in postprocessing.

Only if you find after a couple of months that you want to dig deeper, then dig out the old RAWs.

I use Fuji too. I'm currently using a Fuji XT5 that replaced my XT2. I also use Affinity Photo and On1. I find Affinity to be a top notch processing program at a very affordable price, Yes, lots to learn, enjoy the process.

Back