Fuji Community

Share your images and your experience with your Fuji gear.
Join this independent Community and register now!

Alan Sh - DPR refugee

AlanSh

Just found this forum so I thought I'd join. I am also the owner of another DPR clone type forum which I set up when I heard the bad news. I won;t mention it here unless the owner says I can.

Alan

PS - your timout between posts is too long!!!

Hi Alan,

:welcome-to-forum:

Yes, the dpreview closing shocked us all. As you know I also setup a dpreview clone, in case people are interested in at

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
so nobody gets lost in the horror-scenario. I am doing community forum management since 2002 and know, that this is not as easy as many think it is, to survive longterm.

But people who search a brand specific forum, will prefer fujicommunity.com or other similar alternatives. There are so many alternatives out there, that every pot will find its lid.

I think the big advante of our Fuji community is, that it is relatively new and all dpreview users can still influence how it should look like. This is a really good way to build the community as times goes on.

Also we use IMHO the best forum software out there. and I tried them all over the last 20 years. That makes a huge difference as a user, most people are not aware of at the beginning.

So enjoy it here and

:tell-your-friends:

Back